- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal
DMS Price: $254.00RRP: $299.00
Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the envelope and innovate. The new DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modelled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
• Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
• Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
• Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
• Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
• Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
• Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
• Tap tempo controllable via Boss FS-5U
• BOSS 5-Year Warranty
Manufacturer: BOSS Model: DD-7 Controls: E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE, Pedal Switch Indicator: CHECK (Used For Indication of TEMPO, HOLD, & to Check Battery) Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) Jack, INPUT-B Jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) Jack, OUTPUT-B Jack, TEMPO/EXP Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9V) Delay Time: 1ms to 6400ms
Maximum Recording Time: 40 Seconds (in Hold Mode)
Nominal Input Level: -20dBu Input Impedance: 1M Ohms Nominal Output Level: -20dBu Output Impedance: 1k Ohms Recommended Load Impedance: 10 Ohms or Greater Power Supply: DC 9V: Dry Battery (6F22/Carbon, 6LR61/Alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA Series)
Current Draw: 55mA (DC 9V) Accessories: Owners Manual, Dry Battery Optional Extras: PSA-240 AC Adaptor, FS-5U Footswitch, Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal Dimensions: 73mm x 129mm x 59mm Weight: 440g
Disclaimer: Downtown Music Sydney endeavour to describe information on all products to the true condition. Due the age & general wear & tear, the serial numbers can be hard to read or photograph, and as such cannot be held accountable for errors. All products are available in store to inspect.
Pricing: The RRP is that which is set by the Australian Distributor and does not necessarily reflect a price at which the item has been previously sold.