- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
BOSS AD-2 Acoustic Preamp Pedal
DMS Price: $159.00RRP: $189.00
With the AD-2 Acoustic Preamp, acoustic-electric guitarists can now experience natural, studio-quality sound while performing on any stage. Equipped with an advanced BOSS sound engine, this compact pedal packs sophisticated processing power that belies its small size and simple, intuitive interface. Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of your unplugged tone, while Ambience provides pro-level reverberation perfectly optimized for acoustic guitar. The AD-2 also features essential stage tools such as a notch filter for feedback control, a balanced DI out for direct connection to a PA, and a convenient mute function for tuning and switching guitars.
• Acoustic-electric guitar preamp with advanced BOSS sound processing
• Sophisticated under-the-hood processing with multiple interlocked parameters, accessible with simple stompbox controls
• Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unplugged acoustic
• Ambience knob provides wide-ranging, studio-quality reverb optimized for acoustic guitar
• Notch filter for instant feedback reduction
• Normal output for an acoustic guitar amp and balanced DI output for direct PA connection
• Sound mute function for switching guitars and tuning on stage
• BOSS 5-year warrranty
Manufacturer: BOSS Model: AD-2 Controls: Acoustic Resonance Knob
Connectors: Input Jack (1/4")
Output Jack (1/4")
Line Out Jack 1/4" TRS)
DC In Jack
Power Supply: 9V Battery or AC Adaptor (Sold Separately) Current Draw: 55mA Accessories: Owner's Manual, Battery Optional Extras: PSA-240 AC Adaptor Dimensions: 73mm x 129mm x 59mm Weight: 450g
Link to BOSS
Disclaimer: Downtown Music Sydney endeavour to describe information on all products to the true condition. Due the age & general wear & tear, the serial numbers can be hard to read or photograph, and as such cannot be held accountable for errors. All products are available in store to inspect.
Pricing: The RRP is that which is set by the Australian Distributor and does not necessarily reflect a price at which the item has been previously sold.