tuners | metronomes
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
BOSS DB-60 Dr. Beat Metronome
DMS Price: $99.00RRP: $115.00
The new DB-60 is a handy timekeeper that can lay down a click in style. Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 provides a menu of rhythmic patterns, a note-mixing feature to create rhythms that match the feel and style of your music, and the ability to handle time signatures of up to 17 beats per measure.
• Wide variety of rhythm patterns to play along with
• Quickly create original patterns with the Note-Mixing function
• Loop Play for calling up memory settings and playing the patterns repeatedly
• Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song
• Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions
• Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments
• Backlit display
Manufacturer: BOSS Model: DB-60 Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: +/-0.1%) Beat: 1-9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6,6+5, 6+7, 7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (23 Kinds) Pattern: 8 Beat x 3, 16 Beat x 2, Shuffle x 2, Funk, Dance x 2, Country, Reggae, Clave x 2, Rumba, Bossa Nova, Waltz, Tango, Mambo, March (20 Kinds) Reference Pitch: A4=438Hz - 445Hz (1Hz Steps) Reference Tone Range: C4 - B4 (Accuracy: +/-1 Cent) Timer: Setting Range: 1-60 Minutes Power Supply: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2 Accessories: Dry battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Soft Case, Owner's Manual Dimensions: 129mm x 84mm x 22mm Weight: 156g
Disclaimer: Downtown Music Sydney endeavour to describe information on all products to the true condition. Due the age & general wear & tear, the serial numbers can be hard to read or photograph, and as such cannot be held accountable for errors. All products are available in store to inspect.
Pricing: The RRP is that which is set by the Australian Distributor and does not necessarily reflect a price at which the item has been previously sold.